Bạn đang xem: Bật safe mode win 10
For example, in Safe Mode, your screen will display only 16 colors và a very low resolution, and you won’t be able to lớn print documents or hear audio. It also won’t load many programs in the background.
Safe Mode is designed lớn help you troubleshoot computer problems.
Sometimes Windows 10 will automatically start in Safe Mode (e.g. if it has a problem loading normally). But sometimes you’ll need lớn start it in Safe Mode manually (e.g. if you get a blue screen error every time you start Windows).
This article explains how khổng lồ manually start Windows 10 in safe mode.
4 ways khổng lồ start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
Method 1: Start Safe Mode by pressing F8 at startup
IMPORTANT: This method must be manually enabled from within Windows. If you haven"t already enabled it, và you can"t access Windows lớn vày so, skip to lớn method 2 below.
First, you have sầu lớn enable the F8 key methodOn Windows 7, you could press the F8 key as your computer was booting to lớn access the Advanced Boot Options menu. From there, you could access Safe Mode.
But on Windows 10, the F8 key method doesn’t work by default. You have sầu khổng lồ manually enable it.
Here’s how to lớn get the F8 key khổng lồ start Safe Mode in Windows 10:
1) Cliông chồng the Windows start menu & type cmd, then clichồng Run as administrator:
2) Copy this command:
bcdedit /phối default bootmenupolicy legacy
3) Paste the copied comm& inkhổng lồ the Command Prompt (right-cliông chồng in the Commvà Prompt to paste), then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
4) Reboot your PC.
Now you can start Safe Mode using the F8 key
Now that you’ve sầu enabled the F8 method, you can use it to lớn start Safe Mode:
1) Ensure your computer is turned off.
2) Turn your computer on.
3) Before anything appears on your screen, press F8 repeatedly until the Boot Options thực đơn below displays. Then select Safe Mode.
If the Boot Options thực đơn above doesn’t display, và instead Windows just launches normally, it’s likely that you didn’t press F8 early enough.
Method 2: Start Safe Mode by turning off your PC 3 times
If you’re unable khổng lồ launch Windows, & you haven’t enabled the F8 method above sầu, this is how lớn start Safe Mode:
1) Ensure your computer is off.
2) Press the power button khổng lồ turn on your PC, và when you see the small spinning circle of dots that indicates Windows is starting, press and hold the power button until your PC shuts down. You’ll have khổng lồ hold it for 4-5 seconds.
Do this again, & then again. After you’ve sầu done it 3 times, start your computer again and let it run. It should now go inlớn Automatic Repair mode:
3) Wait for Windows khổng lồ diagnose your PC:
4) Click Advanced Options:
5) Cliông xã Troubleshoot:
6) Click Advanced options:
7) Cliông xã Startup Settings:
8) Cliông chồng Restart.
Your computer will restart & present a menu of different startup options.
9) On your keyboard, press the number 4 key lớn enter Safe Mode without internet access or the number 5 key to enter Safe Mode with internet access:
Method 3: Start Safe Mode using the System Configuration tool
IMPORTANT: If you follow these instructions, Windows will start in Safe Mode every time it restarts, until you undo your changes.If you’re able to lớn launch Windows normally, you can boot into Safe Mode using the System Configuration tool:
1) Cliông chồng the Windows start menu and type msconfig, then click Open:
2) Select theBoottab, then checkSafe bootandclickOK.
3) When you’re prompted lớn restart your computer khổng lồ apply these changes, clickRestartand you’ll boot inkhổng lồ Safe Mode.
To turn off Safe Mode & go baông xã khổng lồ normal mode
When you want to lớn return Windows to lớn normal mode, you just have lớn unvì chưng your changes:
1) Click the Windows start menu và type msconfig, then cliông xã Open:
2) Select theBoottab, then UNcheckSafe bootandclickOK.
3) When you’re prompted to lớn restart your computer khổng lồ apply these changes, clickRestartvà you’ll boot inkhổng lồ normal mode.
Method 4: Start Safe Mode from the login screen
If you can boot lớn the login screen, you can enter Safe Mode from there:
1) On your keyboard, hold down the Shift key.
2) While holding down the Shift key, cliông chồng the power button at the bottom right of the screen, then select Restart.
The Windows RE (Recovery environment) screen will then display.
4) ClickAdvanced options:
5) ClickStartup Settings:
Your computer will then restart & another screen opens showing a lot of different startup options.
7) On your keyboard, press the number 4 key to lớn enter Safe Mode without mạng internet access or the number 5 key to lớn enter Safe Mode with internet access:
Can’t solve the problem? Try Driver Easy.
If you couldn’t solve sầu your computer problem in Safe Mode but you can still run Windows normally, give sầu Driver Easy a try.
Many computer problems are caused by outdated device drivers. So updating your drivers should always be one of the first fixes you try.
Driver Easy will automatically update all your device drivers to the latest correct version with just a couple of clicks. It will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need lớn risk downloading & installing the wrong driver, và you don’t need lớn worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (& you get full tư vấn & a 30-day money baông xã guarantee):
1) Download & install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy & click Scan Now button. Driver Easywill then scan your computer & detect any problem drivers.
3) Clichồng the Updatebutton next to lớn any flagged device khổng lồ automatically tải về and install the correct version of that driver(you can vày this with the FREE version).
Xem thêm: Hướng Dẫn Cách Xem Camera Yoosee Trên Laptop, Cài Đặt Phần Mềm Xem Camera Yoosee Trên Máy Tính
Or click UpdateAllto lớn automatically tải về & install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires thePro version – you’ll be prompted lớn nâng cấp when you cliông xã Update All).